- Category: Entertainment
- Published Monday, January 11, 2016
- CTV News
LAS VEGAS - Prosecutors say they won't charge Lamar Odom after the former National Basketball Association star was found unconscious at a Nevada brothel with cocaine in his system.
Nye County District Attorney Angela Bello says the evidence doesn't prove that Odom used the drug during his three days in the county.
She says the cocaine had already metabolized, making it difficult to determine when he had used it, when Odom was hospitalized on Oct. 13 in critical condition in Las Vegas.
The Odom family says he left a Los Angeles hospital last week for a private facility.